Wednesday 8 February 2017

My Cash Pool Review – Legit Company or Big Scam?

My Cash Pool Review – Legit Company or Big Scam?



Of the scams just My Paying Advertisements is yet to collapse. Ultimate losses in the others have most likely triggered Raja to launch his own company.



My Cash Pool has no retailable service or products, with affiliates only able to market My Cash Pool affiliate subscription itself.



The My Cash Pool website determines Ashish Raja as owner of the company.



The My Cash Pool payment strategy sees affiliates gift bitcoin to each other through a 2 × 10 matrix.



Raja is based from India and in 2015 was promoting the Fort Ad Pays, Triple Hazard Marketing, My Paying Advertisements and Ultimate Revshare Ponzi schemes.



Keep reading for a full review of the My Cash Pool MLM chance.



A 2 × 10 matrix puts a My Cash Pool affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:



That Raja has actually called his gifting rip-off My Cash Pool is of course no coincidence. Everyone else loses out when recruitment passes away down and My Cash Pool collapses.



Levels three to 10 of the matrix are created in the same manner, with each new level housing two times as numerous positions as the previous level.



This payment in turn certifies the affiliate to get 0.02 BTC from two consequently recruited affiliates, placed into the first level of their matrix.



The 6th level of the matrix alone requires a 2 BTC gifting payment, which is currently simply over two thousand dollars.



Reasonably My Cash Pool will collapse long previously $3.38 has actually been gifted, nevertheless Raja will still gather most of funds even at the lower matrix levels.



My Cash Pool affiliate subscription is connected to a 0.02 BTC gifting payment to the affiliate who hired you.



This exchange of cash grows larger each matrix level, eventually passing up the majority of funds talented to Ashish Raja.



That level has sixty-four positions, meaning about $128,000 has to be passed up to Raja prior to anyone else can make on that level.



Level ten is a pass up of $3.38 million to Raja's matrix, which once again need to be done before anyone else can earn money.



Since the gifting quantities at the upper My Cash Pool matrix tiers are nothing short of outrageous, I say desperate.



This is attained through several preloaded positions, which puts Raja at an advantage to affiliates who sign up after him.



I have attempted lots of online programs, where people used to pay 1000 of dollars to start and then end up in either a rip-off task or it takes years to receive those cash back.



Payments throughout the staying nine My Cash Pool matrix levels operate in the same manner, the only difference being a boost in the quantities talented.



A My Cash Pool affiliate starts by gifting 0.02 BTC to the affiliate who hired them.



My Cash Pool appears to be rather of a desperate attempt to make exactly what he's lost back.



These 2 positions form the very first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is produced by splitting each of these 2 positions into another 2 positions each (4 positions).



From his own words, Ashish Raja (ideal) sounds like somebody who's constantly lost loan in MLM underbelly scams.



Before we enter that, My Cash Pool is a money gifting scheme in which new affiliates gift funds to the affiliates who hired them.

No comments:

Post a Comment